I’m a logician. I’m pursuing a joint PhD in Mathematics at the University of Verona (in a joint program with the University of Trento) and in Philosophy at the University of Helsinki under the supervision of Prof. Peter Schuster and Prof. Sara Negri.
I’m a member of the following associations related to Logic or Mathematics:
– AILA (Associazione Italiana di Logica e sue Applicazioni),
– SILFS (Società Italiana di Logica e Filosofia della Scienza),
– UMI (Unione Matematica Italiana),
– EMS (European Mathematical Society),
– GNSAGA (Gruppo Nazionale per le Strutture Algebriche, Geometriche e le loro Applicazioni),
– Scandinavian Logic Society.
In the past few years I’ve been doing some tutoring for High School and University students. You can find a list of courses here (in Italian, webpage under construction), together with some material and the links to the official webpages.
You can find a list of my scientific publications here.
Disclaimer: This website is just a (incomplete) collection of my works in Logic and related fields. It is not meant to be comprehensive of all my Mathematical studies, let alone my full Curriculum Vitae.